School Safety: Leadership class students will be sign waving on a regular basis sometime soon. This will help remind all drivers to be mindful of other vehicles and pedestrians, and to drive with aloha.
Request: During peak drop off between 7:30am-8:00am, try to avoid making the first left turn on Halekamani Street near the cross walk. Those vehicles trying to turn left, while vehicles are driving mauka on Halemaumau and students are using the crosswalk, creates congestion for those in autoline trying to merge onto the road. Subsequently, this creates a back-up in autoline.
- Please drive forward to the end of autoline – do not create gaps in autoline. This helps with the flow of vehicles. If your child instructs you to stop near their building, please explain to them that you need to move forward.
- Please use your turn signals when entering and exiting autoline!
- Avoid opening your car hatch or trunk. Make sure your child has everything on them when getting dropped off.
- Please drive with ALOHA! We are all trying to get somewhere, including our neighbors in the community.
- School begins promptly at 8:00am. When the first bell rings at 7:55am, students may enter their homeroom to get their laptop. Then at 8:05am they proceed to their first period of the day.