The counselors and leadership students have been working really hard in planning this year’s Connect and Respect Week from December 11-15, 2017. Connect and Respect is a complex-wide event raising awareness on bullying. This year’s activities are:
- Monday: Stomp Out Bullying (Wear red)
- Tuesday: Mismatch Day (Wear mismatched clothes)
- Wednesday: Inside Out Day (Wear your clothes inside out)
- Thursday: Superhero Day (Wear your favorite superhero attire)
- Friday: Aloha Friday (Wear aloha attire)
Students, please participate in the dress ups, sign waving, and activities! Please see the poster for more info.